Monday, January 11

My Life - 01/11/10

Happy Binary Day!

Today started out like any day. My back was in extreme pain from a sliding injury last night, I was tired and disoriented, I was alive.

I went through the day as most days go, boring, boring, boring. Period four I started writing a longer piece that will be published in a few day and then did a few shorter pieces. Realizing I couldn't rely on other to get my work out there, so I took into my own hands to get my word out. And thus my best blog yet has been published. You're welcome Jenn.

So what'd I do after school today? I twat, twittered, tweeted, what ever you may call it.

[Follow me here]

I went to improv and HOLY SHIT! It has just clicked. We are at the best place I've ever seen our team. All five events are off the wall good: YES ALL FIVE! It was perfect. I feel so good about it, but at risk for exposing our devious secret / laziness I won't go into it anymore.

More tomorrow. xoxo Gossip Brett [Never again will I do that, I apologize]

No comments:

Post a Comment