Tuesday, January 12

My Life - 01/12/10


No matter what happens I will ALWAYS have THUNDER PRIDE!

Good job tonight boys. Great game.

Moving on, I may have been premature on my news item of the day. Devastation in Haiti. Although I'm not a religious person by any means, but my thoughts are with the people of Haiti and my friend Allie Cat and her family. I love you and I'm here for you. I hope, with all my heart, your little girls are alright.
Tomorrow I should have an article I've been working on about my local paper, but for other article like that it might be a bit. I'm really pressed to get two done for Jason Wilson and NSCAD submission, but after those are done I will post all sort of stories, tales, pieces, and just my work.

Tomorrow I have a double dipping of improv. Tomorrow's going to be a good hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment