Wednesday, January 13

My Life - 01/13/10

My thoughts are still with the people of Haiti. Tragedy sucks.

So several food feeding my thoughts other than Haiti. Moving from natural tragedy to media tragedy: FOX News. WTF!? I seriously couldn't have any less respect for this joke of an origination. So last night I'm sitting at home and feeling in the mood for some shits and giggles, so what do I do? Turn on some good ol' republican bullshit. So of course, this being a news station, they were reporting on Haiti. They are a multi-million, maybe billion, dollar corporation and the best "expert" they could get was a dermatologist who had visit Haiti. Not a person who was in Doctor's without borders, or maybe a scientist who studies earth quakes. A young woman with a degree in skin care. Among other things I've seen them interview a man who said that legalizing gay marriage will increase the abortion rate.

Think about it.

What else makes me laugh: ABC Comedy Wednesday. Modern family is the definition of brilliance. Just side splittingly funny. There is something taboo about the issues, but there is a pure honesty about it. It is so real and couldn't be funnier. Television gold. The Middle: a show I hadn't heard about until a few hours ago. The Middle: a show that everyone should be watching. ABC is the gods of making TV families hilarious. Next Wednesday check out both of these shows.

Turning it over to CBS I believe How I Met Your Mother is possibly my favorite thing (Behind Lost) on TV right now. The 100th episode was comedy at it's best and ending with a Neal Patrick Harris led musical number. Pure gold. We are truly in a golden age for most media.

So I missed An Education. The thing that sucks about me is I can't manage money for my life. So I had no money and missed what had to be an amazing show.

The posts I promised I will not be putting on, I'm sorry, but school is making me too busy right now. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment